What is the purpose of this Policy?
We attach great importance to the confidentiality of your data, which represents for us a pledge of seriousness and trust, regardless of whether it is cookies or personal data.
What is a cookie and what is its purpose?
Cookies and other trackers are small "text" files placed and hosted by a server on your smartphone, tablet or computer when you visit a website.
Cookies do not identify you personally but identify your terminal (e.g. smartphone, tablet, etc.) via your IP address, as well as various information related to your browsing (e.g. browsing time, pages viewed, etc.) in order to:
- memorize your identifier in order to recognize you when you connect again to a website and to keep your choices (e.g.: languages, refusal of cookies, keeping your basket, etc.)
- track and analyze your use of a website for statistical purposes in order to improve your experience and provide you with a service tailored to your needs.
- enable you to browse and use a website in optimal conditions.
- analyze your use of a website in order to provide you with advertising tailored to your needs either on that website or on other websites.
For more information on this topic, you can visit the following websites: www.cnil.fr, www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
When you log on to our website, we may place cookies on your terminal only for the following reasons and purposes:
- Technical cookies that allow you to use our website www.tag-walk.com safely on the basis of our legitimate interest in offering you a quality website.
- Technical cookies that enable the videos on our website www.tag-walk.com to function, based on your prior consent.
- Statistical cookies, some of which are exempted by the CNIL from consent and others that can only be used with your prior consent. In all cases, these statistical cookies allow us to know the use that you make of our website www.tag-walk.com (e.g.: duration of viewing a page, pages consulted, etc.) in order to provide you with an adapted and quality service.
- Third-party cookies that allow us to deliver advertising related to our services in an appropriate and relevant manner on other websites, based on your prior consent.
- Third-party cookies that allow us to identify the source of your visit to our website in order to improve our daily service, based on your prior consent.
In all cases, the cookies deposited, whatever their nature, are kept for a maximum duration of 13 months from their installation and are renewed only in case of a new connection to our website at the end of this period. If you would like more details on the duration of use of our cookies, please contact us at email@example.com.
What control do you have over these "cookies"?
You cannot object to the deposit of technical cookies since they are necessary for the proper functioning of our site www.tag-walk.com. Otherwise, our site would be potentially unusable.
As previously stated, this exception does not apply to technical cookies placed on your terminal to operate videos. In this case, the deposit of cookies is only possible if you have previously consented.
In addition, and as previously explained, we use statistical cookies that the CNIL considers to be sufficiently protective so that we do not need to obtain your prior consent to use them legally. For more information on this subject, you can consult the dedicated page of the CNIL accessible here.
Who can you contact for more information?
How can you contact the CNIL?
You may at any time contact the French data protection supervisory authority (the "Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés" or "CNIL") at the following address CNIL Complaints Department, 3 place de Fontenoy - TSA 80751, 75334 Paris Cedex 07 or by phone at 01.53.73.22.22.
Can the policy be changed?
Certifié conforme par Dipeeo ®